Morrow-Meadows Corporation is accepting applications for full-time Project Engineers for its Electrical Division.
231 Benton Court
City of Industry, CA 91789
For This Position Contact:
- Prepare and track product submittals
- Assist Project Manager in the preparation of change orders
- Prepare RFIs and track/document responses
- Assist Project Manager with schedule review and analysis
- Maintain ofﬁce and ﬁeld drawing sets with updates as required
- Other document control and administrative functions
- Trade-related education or minimum of 1-2 years of industry-related experience
- A good attitude and the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability/willingness to drive long distances as required (Southern California)
- Excellent computer skills – proﬁcient in Microsoft Ofﬁce suite
- Ability to learn and listen
Morrow-Meadows Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.