Quality Control Engineer
Quality Control Engineer
Morrow-Meadows Corporation a full-service commercial and industrial electrical contracting company providing solutions to clients in a wide range of industries along the West Coast. We are currently accepting applications for the position of Quality Control Engineer (QCE) to support our project work in Southern California.
For This Position Contact:
Job Duties for Quality Control Engineer:
- Carry out field inspections of installed electrical work
- Prepare and coordinate all field and third-party testing in accordance with the contract documents, specifications, and contract
- Submit, document, and monitor all inspection requests from the field
- Monitor and document all contract work being executed and prepare a comprehensive daily report with measurement of daily quantities completed and resources utilized
- Assess and notify management of any potential construction issues that could impact scope, schedule, or cost
- Photo documentation of all installed electrical work
- Audit material delivered to the job site
- Attend all meetings related to QC
- Implement procedures to resolve any non-compliance notices
- Document compliance and non-compliance with established quality control and quality assurance procedures
- Review all equipment and lighting deliveries against equipment submittals and project specifications
- Carry out surveillance and prepare observation reports for all fabricated work performed offsite
- Prepare written reports documenting QA/QC inspections, non-compliance notices, and corrective actions
- Review test results to help support project milestone and power-on
- Audit of contract drawings to ensure field is installing to latest revisions
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Relevant electrical installation or inspection experience
- Minimum of 6 years of experience preferred
- Has a thorough understanding of construction safety, quality control, and electrical construction processes
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel)
- USACE Certified preferred
Morrow-Meadows Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.