Full Time Position
Morrow-Meadows Corporation is seeking a full time Field Engineer. The primary objective of the Field Engineer is to support the Foremen and General Foremen with administrative tasks that will allow the field supervisors the opportunity to spend more of their time in the field supporting the electricians working on their crews.
231 Benton Court
City of Industry, CA 91741
For This Position:
Job Duties for Field Engineer:
- Update and maintain as built/record drawings in our electronic document control system
- Assist Foreman/Safety Engineer with new hire paperwork, orientation and video
- Distribute all mail to the Foreman to include copying or emailing scheduled updates etc.
- Assist material handler with filing and follow-up paperwork such as backorders
- Assist QA/QC Manager with filing
- Manage California State license list for journeymen and training numbers for anyone that applies
- Assist with timekeeping duties for field employees
- Track tool orders, tool returns, damaged tools and stolen tools
- Complete daily job journals with input from Foreman
Assist with any manual checks and termination slip(s) and send all information to payroll
- Excellent computer skills – proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-starter who will offer their skills to improve the documentation processes
- A good attitude and the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
Attracting and keeping the most talented people in the industry is a key to the stability and success of our corporation. Morrow-Meadows Corporation has structured our benefits package to ensure our employees are well compensated for their time and effort.