Morrow-Meadows Corporation is accepting applications for an Estimator for its Electrical Division.
231 Benton Court
City of Industry, CA 91789
For This Position Contact:
Job Duties for Estimator:
- Analyze electrical, mechanical, architectural drawings and other documents to prepare time, cost, material, and labor estimates, budgets, and rough order magnitudes. Thoroughly read project specifications and general conditions, organize bid documents, perform and organize drawing take-off, prepare/submit bid RFI’s, and finalize bids using computerized estimating system
- Work closely with Morrow-Meadows Corporation Subcontractors and Vendors/suppliers, identify qualified subcontractors/suppliers, solicit quotes, and review quotes for completeness with project plans & specifications
- Consult with clients, vendors/suppliers, subcontractors, and personnel in other Morrow-Meadows departments to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve pre-bid issues
- Prepare detailed proposals for our customers, Meet with clients to discuss and review estimates, Build and maintain lasting relationships with our customers
- Attend job walks, pre-bid meetings, and business development functions after normal work hours
- Provide cost alternatives and value engineering to projects for customer review as necessary
- Attend, lead and/or provide support at kick-off meetings on awarded projects, included closely working with Project Managers and General Foreman to provide understanding of your estimate and awarded project details
Morrow-Meadows Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.