3D AutoCAD Operator
Morrow-Meadows Corporation is accepting applications for a 3D AutoCAD Operator to work in our very active and growing Engineering Department. The 3D AutoCAD Operator will work in a team-oriented environment designing and drafting a 3D model of the electrical systems for coordination and electrical installation drawings for various types of construction projects such as Healthcare, Industrial, Power Generation, and Institutional.
- Devise placement and connection
- Underground duct banks
- Electrical room layout
- Overhead conduit routing
- Seismic bracing layout
- Interaction with other engineering ﬁrms, contractors, and vendors
- Preferred minimum of 3 years AutoCAD/Revit experience in related industries
- Experience working with Revit required
- Experience in electrical construction is a plus, but not required
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Familiar with construction drawings
San Diego Office
13000 Kirkham Way
Poway, CA 92064
For This Position Contact:
Morrow-Meadows Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.